Frequently asked questions:
1. Is there a reservation deposit? We require a $90.00 deposit to reserve your date. If you cancel, your deposit is nonrefundable. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
2. Can we bring our own food? Yes, you can bring your own food or caterer. We have a full kitchen available for your use to heat or keep items cool.
3. Do you have tables and chairs? We have 6 round tables that seat 6-8 people and 50 chairs available. The tables and chairs are included in your rental at no additional charge.
4. What are your hours? Our event space is open from 8 am until midnight Monday thru Sunday for events.
5. When can I see the space? We are available Monday through Friday 10 am - 5 pm to show you the space. Unfortunately due to the weekends being busy with parties, we are unable to show you the space on weekends. Just give us a call to arrange the time you would like to come by and see the space and we will be happy to accommodate you.
6. How many guests can I have? We are a small event venue and we can comfortably accommodate 50 seated guests, however depending on how you setup the space, you may be able to accommodate a larger party. If you are expecting more than 50 guests, we would suggest that you visit the space to see if it would work for you.
7. Is there enough parking? We have plenty of parking. Our parking lot is on 3 sides of the building.
8. When do I have to pay the rental fees? After you initial $90.00 deposit, the balance of your rental fees will be due 2 weeks before your event.
9. Are there any other fees? You will be required to pay a $200 refundable damage deposit, however, as long as there are no damages and you clean the space and leave it in the same condition you found it in, the $200 will be refunded back to you the week following your event.
10. Can I have a D.J.? Yes, you can bring your own dj.
11. How big is the space? The room is approximately 20' x 30' (not including the kitchen space). We have a male and female restrooms.
12. Is set-up and clean-up time included?
We give you 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after your party at no charge. 30 minutes is usually plenty of time for clean-up. If you need additional time to set-up, you can purchase additional time for $25 per 3o minutes.
13. Do you have tablecloths for the tables?
We have table linens available for rental. The tables are 5' wide.